Crestwood Environmental is able to offer a wide-range of services to the landfill industry, as outlined below. Please get in contact to find out how we can help you to manage your landfill reporting obligations, from landfill permit application through to data management and ultimately permit surrender reporting.
Crestwood Environmental can offer complete bespoke landfill monitoring, from field sampling to laboratory analysis of groundwater, leachate (where appropriate), surface water and landfill gas. Our experienced consultants can implement effective monitoring schedules (including advice on borehole locations and design specifications) derived on a site-by-site basis, in accordance with the latest Environmental Regulations. We can review and interpret environmental monitoring data to provide concise monitoring reports, including data trends on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Quarterly / annual monitoring reports
- Complete Environmental Permit applications
- Environmental Permit variations
- Environmental Permit surrender
- Data management
- Active landfill management control system review and designs
- Hydrogeological Risk Assessments and reviews
- Environmental audit and Infrastructure designs
- Feasibility studies
- Waste recovery permits
- Waste recovery plans
- Site condition reports
- Noise, odour and dust assessments
- Materials management planning
Reproducing data under an Open Government Licence, we have presented an interactive online map of the UK’s authorised landfill sites (excluding Scotland) below. Get in contact if you are interested to find out more about our data management services.