Crestwood Environmental is able to offer a wide-range of services to the landfill industry, as outlined below. Please get in contact to find out how we can help you to manage your landfill reporting obligations, from landfill permit application through to data management and ultimately permit surrender reporting.
Crestwood Environmental can offer complete bespoke landfill monitoring, from field sampling to laboratory analysis of groundwater, leachate (where appropriate), surface water and landfill gas. Our experienced consultants can implement effective landfill monitoring schedules (including advice on borehole locations and design specifications) derived on a site-by-site basis, in accordance with the latest Environmental Regulations. We can review and interpret environmental monitoring data to provide concise monitoring reports, including data trends on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
We offer a range of landfill reporting services including:
- Quarterly / annual landfill monitoring reports
- Complete Environmental Permit applications
- Environmental Permit variations
- Environmental Permit surrender
- Data management
- Active landfill management control system review and designs
- Hydrogeological Risk Assessments and reviews
- Environmental audit and Infrastructure designs
- Feasibility studies
- Waste recovery permits
- Waste recovery plans
- Site condition reports
- Noise, odour and dust assessments
- Materials management planning
If you would like to contact us about these services – please visit our contact page here or reach out to Kate, our Principal Consultant, via email or phone 01902 229 563.
Are you interested in developing a career in this service area? If so, please visit or contact us via our careers page here.