We are happy to provide support, management and facilitation of a full range of community projects including walking tours, outreach projects on excavation sites, displays and power point presentations and inputting into Neighbourhood Plans.
Heritage projects are rewarding and cost-effective whether they are undertaken in response to providing sustainable development or are community-driven. Such projects increase voluntary and community engagement and raise awareness and clients’ profiles. There are a wide range of projects to choose from. Crestwood Environmental can provide you with a tailored and flexible outreach programme through:
- Outreach projects;
- Display and interpretation at sites, including 3D modelling and augmented reality displays;
- Walking tours and power point presentations on local heritage; and
- Heritage input into Neighbourhood Plans.
We provide training days for local societies and community groups, CPD sessions for clients and heritage activities for schools.
We are happy to consider other forms of training by leading or managing community projects.
We also create learning opportunities for students and clients through:
- Heritage activities for schools; and
- Continuing Professional Development sessions
– How to achieve sustainable development through heritage provision?
– What is archaeology and cultural heritage?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of working with listed buildings?
– From assessment through to completion – step by step in archaeological decision making
– On site – delivering a project with archaeological constraints
- Training Days (please send enquiries to David Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org)