As an environmental consultancy we use our in-house expertise to balance the needs of the historic environment and natural environment. In addition we provide interpretation and education strategies as part of our research and management packages. We aim to enable clients to capitalise on heritage assets by preserving them, in situ or by record. We achieve this by reviewing engineering options, reducing impacts, and enabling and managing public access. Our services include:
- 3D modelling for analysis, interpretation and prediction
- Monument condition surveys and conservation measures
- Monitoring of impacts and of conservation techniques
- Review of Neighbourhood Plans
- Strategic planning advice and peer review of documents (including heritage specific policy documents, site appraisals and appraisals of Special Development Locations
- Expert witness
- Heritage input (assessment and monitoring) into landscape management plans.
If you would like to contact us about these services – please visit our contact page here.
Are you interested in developing a career in this service area? If so, please visit or contact us via our careers page here.