Environmental Careers at Crestwood
Crestwood Environmental is forging ahead with the implementation of an exciting and ambitious business plan to develop the Company over the short to medium term and are now offering a variety of environmental consultancy jobs.
This provides career opportunities at a number of levels, in a number of disciplines, across the UK and beyond.
We understand that an environmental consultancy’s capabilities, expertise and productivity are directly related to the well-being and skills of its personnel. Accordingly, we proactively support and engage with our staff to help develop their environmental careers, providing a nurturing environment and opportunities to grow alongside the Company, whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
We offer remote working with the potential to work from home, depending on the nature of the role, and are flexible on your location but preferably within the Midlands or commutable to our Wolverhampton offices.
One of the Company’s strongest assets is its amiable professional team and we aim to attract, develop and retain staff of the highest calibre that will fit well with this ethos. We afford equal opportunities to all, and aim to provide a working environment where (irrespective of background and experience) staff can feel valued and appreciated.
Here at Crestwood you will be supported by a strong team of dedicated professionals with an ever-increasing client base plus an impressive work stream – all of the ingredients are there for the right people to join our company and build a successful environmental career.
We offer a range of career benefits including:
- Bonus opportunities and other financial incentives;
- A commitment to facilitating a Personal Development Plan (PDP) via training and CPD;
- Payment of key professional membership subscription fees;
- A ‘wellness contribution’ payable as an expense for promotion of wellbeing;
- Access to the Healthcare Scheme (including dependent children) and benefits;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Access to our Electric Vehicle (EV) scheme (Salary Sacrifice) via Octopus EV;
- Discounts on various outlets (e.g. gym membership) via our retained third-party provider;
- A fair TOIL and flexible leave arrangement.
Changing employment can be a daunting time for many people but Crestwood’s dedicated staff are on hand to provide transitional organisational support to help make a move to the Company as stress-free as possible. We will liaise with you to discuss your requirements and understand how we can help.
Take a look at our current environmental vacancies below:
If you would like to advance your career in ecology then we have a number of ecologist job roles available here at Crestwood.
If you would like to advance your career in Environmental Consultancy then take a look at the job roles that are available here at Crestwood.
Here at Crestwood we are always on the look-out for new additions to our environmental consultancy team at all levels that will strengthen our skill set and who will develop alongside the Company. We are always keen to hear from anyone looking to further their career ambitions in the environmental consultancy job fields, including:
· Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Planning
· Landscape Architecture
· Heritage and Archaeology
· Environmental Permitting
· Noise / Acoustics
· Hydrogeology / Hydrology
· Air Quality Assessment
· Geo-environmental Survey, Monitoring and Management
· CAD / Visualisation / GIS / Mixed Reality
· Sustainability Assessment
· Lighting Impact Assessment
· Laboratory Services and Management
If you would like to discuss a career move or business development opportunities, please call Alyson on 01902 229 563 for an informal friendly chat or send a CV and covering letter, in absolute confidence, to HR@crestwoodenvironmental.co.uk.
For all successful candidates, we aim to provide an attractive package, commensurate with skills and experience.