Crestwood Environmental’s Mission is to provide a variety of effective professional environmental and design expert services to developers, property managers, business operators, planners, policy makers and others who must or want to meet or exceed relevant environmental and safety standards, expectations or targets.
The Company’s Purpose is to provide solutions which contribute to the improvement in quality of all components of our natural and man-made environments, at all scales, and to do this in innovative and creative ways that are tailored to our clients’ specific needs and that are safe and sustainable to everyone and everything it affects.
The Company’s Vision is to continue to develop our multidisciplinary expertise providing diligent, influential and valued solutions on all environmental and related components to plan, design, create and maintain safe, healthy, functional and sustainable places.
The Company’s Core Values:
The Company and its employees shall always:
- Prioritise health, safety and wellbeing – Centrally in all our decision-making and activities; never being complacent and always looking out for one other – everyone’s wellbeing is of paramount importance.
- Be accountable – Being self-disciplined and organised, taking personal ownership and responsibility at all levels.
- Show leadership – At all levels: leading by example, helping others and always reflecting the Company’s Core Values to one another.
- Be kind – Showing tolerance, goodwill and courtesy, and always considering the impact of personal actions on others.
- Show respect – Never discriminating against differences in race, ethnic origin, age, sex or religious or political beliefs.
- Work constructively – Demonstrating a positive teamwork approach to achieving more together, regularly reviewing and discussing project outcomes and sharing new knowledge gained.
- Meet or exceed client expectations – Showing creativity, willingness, flexibility, focus, pragmatic commitment and added value tailored to clients’ needs, goals and common values.
- Communicate well and proactively – Speak to clients and one another regularly, keep work ‘stakeholders’ regularly updated and be available for queries, responding quickly and considerately to wider and others’ priorities.
- Be aspirational, seeking continual improvement – Taking pride in doing a great job and striving to continue to learn, grow and improve as individuals, as a team and as a business. We won’t stand still; We will constantly innovate and evolve, moving forwards and upwards, building on new learnings, experiences and feedback.
- Maximise quality – Meeting and maintaining a consistently high standard of performance.
- Show fidelity – Being loyal to clients, the Company and our professions, whilst respecting privacy and confidentiality.
- Be environmentally conscious – Always considering the impact of our actions on the environment by seeking to apply sustainable thinking wherever practical to do so.
- Act professionally and ethically – Acting with diligence, integrity, modesty and humility. Being honest, sincere, discreet and fair. Adhering to ethical practices and professional codes of practice and exercising sound professional judgement and common sense.
- Be trustworthy – By reliably doing what we say we will do. Become a trusted advisor to clients.
- Embrace diversity – Seeking input from a variety of perspectives, knowledge and experiences.